السبت، 29 أكتوبر 2011

Oh!I love beads and buttons :D

 beads beads beads :)


I have a very strange addiction.I love collecting buttons with different colors and sizes ,beads dice even if I am not in need for them ,I can't stop myself and my daughter inherited the same habit :)  she kept collecting dice from every one we know so I had to buy her some dice.then "a craft attack" -lol -came over my head and I said "let's make a bracelet .
I heated a small needle to create a hole in the dice to inject  the bead wire later




 we call this bracelet "the gambler bracelet" :)


this bracelet we call it "evil eye bracelet" :D there is an old belief among Egyptians that and bead with a blue color can protect you from envious and evil people O_o
I hope you liked my post for today .....see you later :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق